Stitching Commissions are Currently OPEN
Lisa is currently accepting cross stitching commissions. Information regarding pricing, limitations and the commission process is listed below. If you know what you would like to order, please fill out the commission form HERE. If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These prices are meant as guidelines; commissions with highly complicated or precise details may cost more than the values listed here. If you have something in mind that doesn’t quite fit one of these categories, contact us and we will work out a price based on the following estimates.
- Regular Constellations (Any single constellation with its name written beneath, gold coloured thread on black fabric set in a 4″ painted hoop) – $15
- Custom Constellations (One or more constellations with custom writing, gold coloured thread on black or white cloth set in a painted hoop) – $20 to 25, depending on size
- Commissions containing hateful material will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Cross-stitching is a time-consuming process. We will not accept any commissions that are more than 100×100 pixels in size, or more than 6″ by 6″.
- You will be contacted after receiving a request in order to confirm details and pricing.
- Payments are to be made via PayPal or E-transfer. Payment must be received in full before any work will begin on a commission.
- All prices are in USD.
- The finished item will be shipped through Canada Post, using your choice of shipping speed. The cost of shipping will be included in the quoted price.
- You can choose between white or black cloth, and whether or not you would like your commission mounted in an embroidery hoop.
- For custom character art, you must provide references. If you don’t have an exact digital reference (i.e. pixel art) to be stitched, we can design one using general references (i.e. images, colour swatches and/or detailed written description) for an additional fee.
- Custom designs will be provided for approval prior to beginning the stitch. Once approved and stitching has begun, we can’t make any further design changes.
- We will only accept up to three rounds of significant edits (i.e. pose, style, features that require alteration of the stitch design). Each round may request any number of changes. An additional design fee will be incurred if more than three rounds of significant edits are requested. There are no limits to minor edits (i.e. colour tweaks) prior to approval.
- Remember that this is a hand-crafted item! There may be slight variations in colour, size, etc. between the design and the finished item.
- We can offer full refunds prior to beginning any work. Partial refunds are available during the creation process, but no refunds are possible once the work is completed. Details are outlined in the invoice provided.
- The timeline for any commission is dependent on the complexity of the project. You will be given a time quote upon confirmation of your commission and kept updated with regular check ins. For constellations, assume at least one week to complete; other designs will take longer.
- Unless otherwise specified, we reserve the right to post any commission completed to our social media and/or portfolios. Please indicate if you would like to keep your commission private.